GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Thursday 20 September 2012

Ileana Becomes the Highest Paid Actress in the Country!

Ileana is one actress who never minces words and always follows what she believes! She surprised everyone by declaring money matters most to her and everything else comes next.
“Some people say they work because of their passion for cinema, not for money. But, I will never say that as I know the value of money.
I entered into film industry just for the sake of money. So, I take the remuneration aspect very seriously and want to earn more,” she reveals.
On being the highest paid South actress, she responds,”I can’t comment on the highest paid actress reports as I haven’t seen the paychecks of others. But these media reports are great to hear and I’m enjoying them”.

No comments:

Post a Comment